View RSS Feed

Tred

1. My apologies...

I wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone, as itís been a while since Iíve participated on the forum. I have been pretty busy with work & life issues for the past several months. My job has been (and is still), very demanding over the last couple of months. I have been busy creating guides for our newest employees, for them to use their computers in their jobs. And, having to re-write some older work distribution guides and manuals, to keep everything and everyone up to date. Hard to ...
  2. A little bragging about my grandson...

Last Thursday (01/05/2017) evening, I returned home from a drive out to Phoenix AZ. The wife & I went out to visit my youngest daughter, who had just given birth to their 3rd child on 12/28/2016. Our 13th grandchild! Driving back those 2 days to K.C., I couldn't stop thinking about how proud I was of my 8 year old grandson, and how responsible was.

Let me give you a little background.

About three years ago, my wife & youngest daughter persuaded me
  3. Bridge Inspection Required?

A friend sent this to me. I thought it was pretty funny. I wonder if they inspect this bridge a little more frequently considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzkWTcDZFH0
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Another ebay first - for car enthusiasts

Wanna good laugh? Check this out!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191485013672

I am so AMAZED! They walk among us...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Happy B-Day To The U.S. Navy

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the United States Navy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy 238th BDay Navy.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	62444

Hard to believe it been almost 20 years since I retired? (01/1995)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Last-C-9B-Skytrain-II-Retires-from-US-Navy.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	62445
    RX 115 belonged to VR-57. I was stationed at this command in the mid-80's. Never a dull moment!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast