View RSS Feed

'N' Scale Related

Anything relating to 'N' Scale.

1. Alligator Lines now has a Facebook Page!

I have been a member of Facebook for quite awhile now. I am not an active participant by any stretch of the imagination but I have accumulated some 25 “friends” over that time! Many of those 25 are non-MRRers and while most know of my hobby very few know anything about the hobby itself.

I thought it might be a good idea to try and provide a little “eduction” and I decided to create a Facebook page for Alligator Lines that was really aimed at these friends. Not necessarily to share ...
  2. Slide Show for Alligator Lines Home Page!

Those of you who are familiar with my web site know that close to the top of the home page I have a static “welcome” picture. This image is changed periodically, usually to coincide with a significant update to the site.

Of late, I have been noticing that agrowing number of web sites include a slide show on their home page. Sometimes this is a series of teasers regarding the content of thesite itself and sometimes it is just a collection of related pictures.

I thought it ...

Updated 18th Aug 2011 at 05:12 PM by BryanC (RIP) (Typos)

Categories
    'N' Scale Related
  3. First Impressions: DPM's Hayes Hardware Kit

This is a description of the Design Preservation Models resin kit of Hayes Hardware. This kit will become the tenth and final structure to be used in Scenery Project 13D. It will also be the seventh DPM kit to be built.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0430.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	15497

This kit is very, very similar to all the other DPM kits, so much so that is almost identical to the others. This is another two story building. (Bruce’s Bakery and the Corner Apothecary were the only three story one I have ...

Updated 6th Jul 2011 at 09:08 AM by BryanC (RIP)

Categories
    'N' Scale Related
  4. First Impressions: DPM Corner Apothecary

This is a description of the Design Preservation Models resin kit of Corner Apothecary. This kit will become the ninth structure to be used in Scenery Project 13D. It will also be the sixth DPM kit to be built.

This kit is very, very similar to all the other DPM kits, so much so that is almost identical to the others. However, there is one difference. This is a three story building and it has a cornice around two sides of the roof. Other than that all these DPM kits are essentially ...

Updated 19th May 2011 at 11:05 AM by BryanC (RIP) (Add update)

Categories
    'N' Scale Related
  5. A Guest Book for Alligator Lines!

I have recently added a guest book to the Alligator Lines web site! Stop by and leave a message if you feel so inclined!

The Guest Book button is the last button on the left!
    Categories
    'N' Scale Related
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast