View RSS Feed

BryanC (RIP)

1. Your Help, Suggestions and Comments and are Requested!

Hi everyone, I’d really appreciate your thoughts regarding a new approach I have taken to handling image displays in my web site.

A little history. For much of the first few updates a number of images were taken of the subject at hand. A few got included with the write-up but all were included in an Images page. Clicking on an image caused that image to be displayed in a new page at full size.

A slide-show feature was also included for awhile but it was a lot of work ...
  2. Happy Holidays Everyone!

I would just like to wish all our members and readers a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Regardless of your personal beliefs there is a lot to be said for this time of year!

An oldie, but a goodie...

"White Christmas" by the Drifters (Clyde McPhatter is singing tenor).
    http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm

Updated 15th Dec 2010 at 01:33 PM by BryanC (RIP) (Added category)

Categories
    General (as off-topic as you want)
  3. "Help Me Make It To My Flight"

This video will be of most interest to our U.S. readers!

[YOUTUBE]9a8jGVXOMsw[/YOUTUBE]

Updated 30th Nov 2010 at 08:03 PM by BryanC (RIP)

Categories
    General (as off-topic as you want)
  4. Our Military!

I realize it was Veterans/Remembrance day a little over a week ago now but I know we don’t just think of our military on one day a year, do we? We think of them 365 days a year, at least I do.

A friend sent this link to me a few days ago. Enjoy!

Oh, if the video doesn’t start automatically (which it should) just click on the Watch again link!

Be sure to keep an eye out around the 2 min 30 sec mark for the Marine in Dress Blues as he stoops down and extends ...
  5. Some non-MRRing Pictures!

I have created a modest collection of non-MRRing pictures which are presently stored as five “sets” on flickr. I thought you may be interested in seeing these pictures which were all taken in (or from) our backyard here in South Florida!

The five sets are: Flowers, Orchids, Mangoes, Back Yard and some Cloud Formations.

You may find them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bryancatley/sets/

Enjoy!
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast