View RSS Feed

BryanC (RIP)

1. A Medical Message that may Save Your Life!

Some of you may have noticed that I have not been around here the last week or so. While others probably haven’t noticed and could care less anyway! Regardless, I urge you to read the following true story along with the message. It may very well save your life just as it (almost certainly) saved mine!

I spent that week (or four days actually), in hospital where I underwent a “Laparoscopic Distal Pancreatectomy and Spleenectomy”. This is the removal of the tail of the pancreas since, ...
  2. "Resolutions! Five tech behaviors to drop in 2012"

3. Memories of Christmases Long Past!

Given the time of year, my mind has wandered back to memories from my childhood, of Christmases long past. I grew up in London, England in the late 1940’s to early 1950’s (or just post WW II) and I remember the many wonderful family Christmases we had during that time and I thought it would be nice to share these memories with you.

As was often the case, in our house, Christmas started many days before the actual day itself. Decorations and a Christmas tree were the big focus. Of ...
  4. All I Want For Christmas - from the crew of HMS OCEAN

This video was featured on Good Morning America (a national news and general interest show broadcast every morning in the U.S.) last week. It seems an original seven week deployment turned into a seven month deployment!

Once again, and we can't say it too often, a huge thank you to all servicemen and women wherever you may be! You allow us to live the life we all want and wish for everyone else! Happy Christmas to you all!

[YOUTUBE]SDZcGz4vmJc[/YOUTUBE]

Updated 12th Dec 2011 at 03:46 PM by BryanC (RIP) (Added category)

Categories
    General (as off-topic as you want)
  5. Chrome Now the Number Two Browser!

In early November of this year I made a blog entry discussing the fact that Internet Explorer’s Share of web traffic had dipped below 50%. (http://www.nscale.net/forums/entry.p...Drops-Below-50 ). I also mentioned the fact that Google’s Chrome was the fastest growing browser.

Well, it now seems that Chrome has overtaken FireFox for the second spot! Check this article for the comparison and facts and figures: Chrome Blows Past FireFox. ...

Updated 8th Dec 2011 at 07:24 PM by BryanC (RIP)

Categories
    General (as off-topic as you want)
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast