View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Rail Fanning Puppy Dog

by , 3rd May 2011 at 12:12 AM (69Z28's Blog - A collection of train and general entries)
    I first wrote this story several years ago when I lived in Mobile Alabama. At that time I raised German Sheppard's and one of my pups had an ear that always flopped over. The CSX branch line between Mississippi and Mobile was about a mile away. And as the pup grew up, every time he heard a train he always howled at it and if they blew the horns (which they did due to a road crossing about two miles away he would sometimes jump the fence and run up to the tracks and chase the train. The road crossing ...

Updated 31st May 2012 at 07:58 PM by 69Z28 (This is my Original writing from an original Idea and Copyright by 69z28)

Categories
    General (as off-topic as you want) , General Railroad Related
  2. Management "How Tos" Lessons And Rules

by , 2nd May 2011 at 02:42 AM (69Z28's Blog - A collection of train and general entries)
    Moving up the chain of command is something most folks aspire to. These are not new and a lot of you may have seen them before. But I've gathered them together and entered them here for your review. These are simple easy to follow management lessons and rules to assist you. Good luck in your climb up the ladder of success.

Management Lesson Number One:
    When the body was first made all the parts wanted to be Boss.
    The brain said, "I should be Boss because I control ...

Updated 23rd Aug 2011 at 01:25 AM by 69Z28 (Based on several WWW anonymous Sources and it rewritten was restructured this is my Original writing)

Categories
    General (as off-topic as you want) , Non-Railroad related
  3. My Disaster (Train ?) Movie Script

by , 25th Apr 2011 at 04:46 PM (69Z28's Blog - A collection of train and general entries)
    I, Bunter Oldie Bready IngelbertTeobaltor Bobit for short, have had a very profitable career as a designer of Scraper Web Sites. Whats a Scrapper Web Site you ask? Well check this link out;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scraper_site

After I quit the INTERNET and then left Snap on Tools, I decided it was only logical that I should write, direct, and produce my own feature film. Im thinking of something like the disaster movies of the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Theres always ...

Updated 23rd Aug 2011 at 01:28 AM by 69Z28 (Idea Based on several WWW Sources This my Original writing coprighter by 69z28)

Categories
    General (as off-topic as you want) , Non-Railroad related
  4. Live Grenade Removed from Soldier

By now I am sure that most of your know that I have a real soft spot for the military. You disobey standing orders but so what. If you survive no one will dare censure you and you don't - well who cares anyway! This is just one of the reasons I love this collection of societies best (and it really does show that mankind has a good side!):

BE SURE TO READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU LOOK AT THE VIDEO.

I am sure you all will be amazed at what you are about to see. You all* ...
  5. Creepy Critters that Fly, Slither, and or Crawl

by , 24th Apr 2011 at 04:40 PM (69Z28's Blog - A collection of train and general entries)
    At 5:00 am this morning, I was awakened by my wife's cats making strange sounds and knocking stuff around and off the layout. It's under construction so all they could hurt was some WS risers and sectional tracks.

I went in to see what was happening.

I turned on the light and instead of stopping they continued chasing whatever it was. Meowing and scratching at some unknown thing. It was getting a little spooky. I called out to them. As usual they ignored me. After all ...

Updated 23rd Aug 2011 at 01:30 AM by 69Z28 (This is my Original writing from an original idea)

Categories
    'N' Scale Related , General (as off-topic as you want) , General Railroad Related