View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My apologies...

I wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone, as itís been a while since Iíve participated on the forum. I have been pretty busy with work & life issues for the past several months. My job has been (and is still), very demanding over the last couple of months. I have been busy creating guides for our newest employees, for them to use their computers in their jobs. And, having to re-write some older work distribution guides and manuals, to keep everything and everyone up to date. Hard to ...
  2. Retired Locomotive Engineers Golf Plans for Christmas Day

by , 10th Mar 2018 at 01:14 AM (69Z28's Blog - A collection of train and general entries)
    Four retired Locomotive Engineers were playing their weekly game of golf, one remarked how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an argument go directly to the golf course, meet his buddies and play a round.

His buddies all chimed in said, "Let's do it! We'll make it a priority; figure out a way and meet here early, Christmas morning."

Months later, that special morning arrives, and there they are on the golf course. The ...
  3. God Made a Dog

by , 10th Mar 2018 at 12:50 AM (69Z28's Blog - A collection of train and general entries)
    Some may have seen this before.
    So this is for those who have not.
    You may enjoy this. Cut and past it.

See ya
    Tags: dog, god, love, man Add / Edit Tags
  4. A Goodbye To My Friend and a true friend of Model Railroading

Allow me to say goodbye to a friend...a gentleman who helped me get back into this enjoyable hobby, encouraged me and my boys to continue, and always wanted updates on our progress. But more than that, a friend.

Bob was an HO and HOn3 modeler who would even build Nscale buildings for my layout. But he was much more..he was a family man, hard working, Bible believer, who helped so many others. And he had a story, one that he kept mostly to himself. Bob was one of the original Air ...
  5. Ozzie & Harriet and the TRAIN SET 1954

Page 1 of 139 123451151101 ... LastLast