View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. LBRC rail expansion

The Lynchburg-Blue Ridge-Culpeper Railway is expanding throughout Virginia. The board of directors is contemplating a new company name that would be a better representation of the company as a whole due to the rail expansion.....stay tuned!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It has been a long time......

by , 10th Jan 2017 at 11:29 AM (Adventures on the BCCRL)
    Bear and the rest of the BCCRL crew found that Artifact City had just to many issues to overcome. The land was not made for reworking those old tracks, the weather was unpredictable at best and down right frigid at worst, the local politicians did not appreciate all the hard work they put into growing the area. So the BCCRL started looking for a new place to open shop.

While looking for interesting markets Little Monkey Bear was contacted by a Mr. Fancy Walrus who owned a remarkable ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A little bragging about my grandson...

Last Thursday (01/05/2017) evening, I returned home from a drive out to Phoenix AZ. The wife & I went out to visit my youngest daughter, who had just given birth to their 3rd child on 12/28/2016. Our 13th grandchild! Driving back those 2 days to K.C., I couldn't stop thinking about how proud I was of my 8 year old grandson, and how responsible was.

Let me give you a little background.

About three years ago, my wife & youngest daughter persuaded me
  4. Facebook Group Buy and sell

Hi, there my name is Eric and I created a Facebook group for Canadian residents only Called the N Scale Canada Flea Market.
    Since the exchange of the Canadian dollar vs the US dollar is doing well I created a group so all Canadians can buy or sell N Scale items so other Canadians can benefit great deals without any worries about money exchange.

So come and joined the N Scale Canada Flea Market on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nscalecanfleamarket/
  5. Printable building interiors and curtains

Well decided to add a few buildings to my small layout, So I purchased the new Walthers Merchant row 1 and noticed there were no window dressings. Are there any sites that have printable storefronts or curtains?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 135 123451151101 ... LastLast