View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Growing Tree Seedlings

Figured I would give you an update to what the boys and me have been doing besides baseball.
    As some of you know the wife and me purchased 92 acres of hunting land this spring.
    The boys wanted to grow some trees for the land from seed (which is a cool project for kids) so we collected some maple helicopters and planted them.
    Here are the boys planting the seeds (autumn blaze & sliver maple)

The waiting game
  2. Anyone out there with a track planning software program that could make a drawing

I have a plan I would like to use but I am not smart enough to figure out any good track planning software for a Mac. If interested in assisting and drawing my layout true with correct radius and everything else would compensate for your time.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Board game: Ticket to Ride

https://www.amazon.com/Days-of-Wonde...t+rideWatching

Will Wheaton & several others play this game on the TBD network as part of the TableTop series. Visit Amazon @ above link.

Will Wheaton plays Wesley Crusher on Star Trek. TableTop is a program featuring Will and several others playing various board games. This reminds me of a weekly TV series a long time ago of people playing ...
  4. Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to everyone. Especially those who served and are serving now. A great big THANK YOU for your service. Everyone stay save this long weekend.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pinnacle & Western - Floorplan

Here's the new footprint for PWRR.

Attachment 89112

The layout footprint (in black) measures approx. 125 in. by 112 in.
    The red areas are access paths to the closet on the left, and the circuit breaker box in the top right.
    The orange circle shows where the helix will be located.

Here's the new footprint with the old footprint overlayed in blue.

Attachment 89113

The original design had access around ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Floorplan.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	89114   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Floorplan with old overlay.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	89115  
Page 1 of 136 123451151101 ... LastLast