PDA

View Full Version : Video of CSX

NSnosteam
18th Sep 2006, 02:17 PM
now where did that light switch go off to???

some lighting would help

NSnosteam
18th Sep 2006, 02:18 PM
now where did that light switch go off to???

some lighting would help

ejsneonss
18th Sep 2006, 04:07 PM
Um what part of I took this video with my digital camera on my way home from work did you not understand. Gees you just can please everybody. Be thankfull I shared my experences with you. lets see on 2 other sites I got thanks for sharing and other complements on this site I get scarscam. What wrong with this picture?

NSnosteam
18th Sep 2006, 04:54 PM
oh sorry :oops:

69Z28
18th Sep 2006, 06:23 PM
I appreciate the effort ejsneonss.

I did a glimpse of a couple good shots and the sound was OK. NSnoSteam is young and sometimes his attempts at humor fall on the short side.

At least he apologized, some would not.
Looking for more pics.
Ron

railohio
18th Sep 2006, 06:25 PM
Looks good enough to me!

It wasn't dark for lack of light but because the lighter sky "tricked" the camera into making the whole thing dark. If you can do future videos with less sky in them they should come out a bit brighter.

turbine682
18th Sep 2006, 06:55 PM

Cool :P :l --Ed

ejsneonss
19th Sep 2006, 12:55 PM
Apology accepted NS. And thanks for the complements. I am not after complements I just have this thing that really bothers me when people just can

daijoubu
19th Sep 2006, 11:19 PM
Thanks for sharing the video. I think what railohio was saying is that you should just shoot with less sky in the video. I can see the aperture setting change as the camera moves up and down while the locos go by. This means your camera can adjust the aperture while it is filming.

As for a tripod, have you tried just putting it on a bean bag or a stationary object rather than hand holding it? You don't need to lug around a tripod and you might get some interesting angles.

ejsneonss
20th Sep 2006, 03:02 PM
I did not think of it I guess a bean bag would be easier to carry around.