PDA

View Full Version : What's Going On Here?

YHR
21st Dec 2003, 11:18 AM
Hi Engine Joe. The Atlas forum is closing own over Christmas, so a bunch of guys are looking and trying out new forums.

http://home.cablerocket.com/~crowley/tricoloryhrlogo.gif

mktslsf
21st Dec 2003, 04:55 PM
Yep, same here. Atlas is closing for the holidays so expect to see an increase in members.

Doug

Hofy
21st Dec 2003, 05:59 PM
Here is a scary thought. What if we like it here so much we dont go back to the Atlas N forum?

EngineJoe
21st Dec 2003, 06:07 PM
I am sure that Todd (our host)would appreciate that!

EngineJoe

21st Dec 2003, 06:14 PM
Well of course I would like to have some company over here. But I don't want it to look like I am trying to steal!

Really, I am very happy that so many have stopped by today and I hope you all find the site useful, fun, and easy.

Regardless of the recent activity, we have had very good traffic here since the beginning. I will just keep doing my thing, cuz it seems to help others. I have had quite a few folks drop me a line to let me know they found things on this site they never had heard of before. That's the best compliment I can get!

Welcome one and all! Stay for a few days or stay forever. I will be here either way :P

SecretWeapon
23rd Dec 2003, 12:57 PM
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll say one thing,if we can get some more guys here,this is going to be better.Hello everyone & HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all.I like the way this is set-up. 8) Man,am I bouncing all over the place or what?Well glad to be here,have a good day.I've got to go to work,to support this DAMM hobby!!!!!!!!Mike :lol: