PDA

View Full Version : Intro

25th Dec 2003, 02:08 PM
Welcome!

Glad to see a freelancer speaking up! I belong in that category but don't always let folks know, I have been beaten up for it in the past :wink: !

I hope you find the site useful, and if you don't please let me know as I am always looking to improve.

eldorf_dragonsbane
14th Jan 2004, 05:44 PM
I am a protolancer (I freelance the prototypes that I like) and proud of it. This is a good thing since I can have Canadian National run say SD70MACs or FTs or I could have say CSX owning a full fleet of Steam Locomotives that they run everyday. I do try to stay somewhat true (might have a slight varyation or two in the colors) to the various prototypes paint schemes so you wont see a Neon Pink and purple polka-dotted CSX locomotive, it will be one of the paint schemes that they have used over time.

In addition to protolancing I have my own fictional Leasing Company, Dragonsfang Leasing (report marking DFLX), so I could also explain the oddball locomotive on my prototypes roster, the have leased it. I am currently thinking of using my Leasing Companies primary paint job as being one similar to Montana Rail Link or the old Canadian National Green and Yellow.

Doug

shapemaster
17th Jan 2004, 10:44 PM
:lol: 8)
I applaud you for having fun.
That's what I like about this hobby.
I'm not a rivet counter and I don't get all tensed up.

I do love this hobby and enjoy helping others into it.

I developed a new product line for N scale and did it as a
labor of love. I hope to be able to grow the line and make
it easy for many to ease into the hobby (especially N scale)
and build a layout or two or three.

If anyone cares to see what I do please visit my
website at www.shape-master.com
When you get there click on the N scale modeling button.

Take care and share your ideas and thoughts of fun here.

shapemaster