PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

19th Sep 2004, 08:41 PM
Welcome Johnmcc!

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Atlas Forum. Rest assured you are not the only one!

Make yourself at home. We are glad to have you here.

jschuknecht
19th Sep 2004, 08:47 PM
Their online ordering site has been offline for almost two weeks now too.

---jps

johnmcc
19th Sep 2004, 08:57 PM
Thanks, site looks great by the way.

siderod
19th Sep 2004, 10:56 PM
As many problems as Atlas has...i'm still there. Even after the "incident" with Paul Graf AND the sometimes problematic people on board.

Someone care to explain to me why i stay? :twisted:

GNFA310
19th Sep 2004, 11:19 PM
Hello, as you probably can guess I'm new here, site looks great and I plan on hanging around awhile.

Loved the fact that after I registered, I immediately got an email telling me to activate my id, I signed up for the ATLAS forum again Friday, and have yet to get my activation email. Guess I'm not going back now.

Welcome Aboard! This place is fun and informative. Pretty friendly too! :D

Travel with Rocky - Go Great Northern

Tileguytodd
20th Sep 2004, 05:42 PM
So does this mean the Atlas site is back Up??
Guess i didnt really miss them much.I have to admit their DCC forum has some knowledgable guys though.
There are so many forums full of high quality people that wading through the flame wars of the Atlas site get old in a Hurry.
I see a few names here is recognize from other forums like
The Gauge ,trainboard,railline,trains etc

Ive been hoping this one would grow and I see it has since i signed up.Perhaps with winter coming on a real large growth spurt is on the horizon :D

20th Sep 2004, 09:46 PM
Ive been hoping this one would grow and I see it has since i signed up.Perhaps with winter coming on a real large growth spurt is on the horizon

Yea we have been growing steadily. A growth spurt wouldn't be bad as long as we don't turn into an Atlas. We kinda like the family feel here. It also keeps us on topic more often.

johnmcc
21st Sep 2004, 12:10 AM
Very user friendly site, and informative, which blows away other sites.

kjuice
22nd Sep 2004, 09:13 AM
hi u