PDA

View Full Version : Most Recent Model Railroader

pbender
8th Oct 2004, 12:31 AM
You're still getting your MR's in a plastic bag... lucky I guess... must be the international postage, since they stoped doing that for magazines shiped to US addresses a few years ago.

Call Kalmbach's Customer service line, explain to them what the magazine looks like, and they should send you a replacement copy. You might be able to request this on Kalmbach's website as well.

They are usually pretty quick about this. I've had to do that twice in the last 12+ years of getting MR from Kalmbach.

Paul

ClassC
8th Oct 2004, 07:06 AM
Can someone show me a link to the KATO flyer? My PC is bein a pin in my butt again and won't let me view www.katousa.comIf you can't get to the root, I'm not sure how you get to this! But, here is the poster.

[url removed - doesn't work]
[SIGH]

Well, SR, you are just simply up that creek and no paddle in sight. I'd suggest stamp collecting since it seems clear that you will never know what Kato is going to produce.

Sorry,

Bryan
8th Oct 2004, 07:12 AM
Christian, I guess KATO don't want you linking to their graphics...
Your link gets redirected to http://www.katousa.com/no-link.gif

siderod
8th Oct 2004, 08:25 PM
Can someone show me a link to the KATO flyer? My PC is bein a pin in my butt again and won't let me view www.katousa.comIf you can't get to the root, I'm not sure how you get to this! But, here is the poster.

[url removed - doesn't work]
[SIGH]

Well, SR, you are just simply up that creek and no paddle in sight. I'd suggest stamp collecting since it seems clear that you will never know what Kato is going to produce.

Sorry,

ALAS!! Thy paddle has vanished in it's place sits ye new 'fangled big block chevy! I got to the KATO main homepage, now, a mere matter of clicking that link, which i plan to do momentairly. And i learned something today...if at first you don't succeed, try try again...if then you don't suceed, get a bigger hammer...if all that don't work, drop it out a window...and when all else fails, stop trying, you obviously to danged stupid to operate a computer!

Fortunatly, i only got to the try-try again part...

Now, to check that link!

siderod
8th Oct 2004, 08:29 PM
dang :(

Well, apperently my big-block chevy disappeared, the paddle rotted & the tin can i was using to bail water out of my sinking boat rusted.

Overshoe, thanks for the e-mail...

Now, back to drifting helplessly in the open bathtub :P

ClassC
8th Oct 2004, 08:32 PM

A little matt medium will slow that drift . . .

siderod
9th Oct 2004, 12:08 AM
Fuunnnnnnyyy!! :?

Ya know...there are 13 000 comedians out of work? So...why are you trying to be one? :twisted:

A little matt medium will slow that drift . . .