View RSS Feed

CHUCKGEO

1. Photobucket issues

Is anyone else having PHOTOBUCKET issues lately. Trouble logging in? Screen jumps back and forth and I believe its related to constant ad commercials. Also, very slow photo down loading (like forever). I finally get fed up, go to other site, but 50% of time, photos had uploaded???? Is PHOTOBUCKET just going down the toilet? They seem to be using strong arm tactics with "Would you like to be Ad Free? for only $ .99. Never had this issue before last couple of weeks. Anyone else?? Thanks. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. PATRIOT'S DAY April 20th

April 20th is Patriot's Day in a number of States and Cities. Reason Boston Marathon is run today. A lot of us remember the draft (I won draft lottery in 1970). Volunteer now (that is unless Judge gives you a choice). Thanks to all who served.
    CHUCKGEO
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gas prices ??

Corner Gas Station just raised Unleaded from $2.38 this morning to $2.59. I've worked as an Exploration Geologist, and I'm currently in the Remediation business. Crude is down to around $46 a barrel (from a high of $112 last year). I guess none of the NEWS sites have posted that prices have increased since noon-time? I believe that the Petroleum Industry bean-counters have watched the rise in the costs of N Scale, and have learned their tricks.

CHUCKGEO
    Categories
    Uncategorized