View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My New Railroad Adventure

Short version: My wife wants me to have something to do when I retire in 10 years, so I am returning to model railroading after a very long absence.

So:

Negotiations with her are complete over space: it will be in our 3rd bedroom which we have always used as a storage room (aka 'Junk Room'). I am using shelving modules as my benchwork (see photo). The shelves are all interlocked and with all that weight in them they are like a rock. The top most shelf is 38 1/2 inches ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 1:150 rc car

Days of Faller car system are close to shap end
    https://youtu.be/bG3rvkpDsdg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Breaking News ....

Argenta Daily Press
    August 16, 1870-ish

The Board of Directors of the Pinnacle and Western Railway are pleased to announce the appointment of William G. McGhee to the post of Chief Operations Officer.

Prior to his appointment, Mr. McGhee has been diligently working to clear the right of way for the proposed main line trackage. His latest acheivement has been to complete negotiations with all of the land holders along the proposed route regarding the placement of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1959-20200816-230440449.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	113167   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1960-20200816-230439596.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	113168   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1961-20200816-23041351.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	113169  
  4. Trees in the park

Thanks to all who have chosen to click on my blog. I really enjoy writing it, but it wouldn't be much fun if people didn't enjoy reading it as well.

This week I am all about trees. If you've been following these pages, you know that the lighthouse is nearly completed. I'm trying to figure out how to get a 3 volt bulb to blink convincingly. I can make it flash like a police car, but lighthouses have a whole 'nother rhythm. Anyway, I was planning to turn my attention to the main terminal ...

Updated 2nd Aug 2020 at 06:08 AM by Albey25

Categories
    'N' Scale Related