View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Has anyone done business with Discount Model Trains

2. The Chicago (AC&Y) Layout Blog

I'll give this a try---
    I've been lurking and occasionally posting for a little while here at nScale.net, asked for and received some good advice along the way. I enjoy seeing what is happening with others as they work on layouts, models and such for their particular projects. Always something interesting going on here.

I figure I'm down to the last few sections of track to lay, with MILES of wire yet to hang, and thought I would get something going to share on the layout I wanted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Need decoder foR n scale Bachmann gp7

Quote Originally Posted by Eusjim View Post
    Mine has no output. Just
    the lights work. Looking for low cost alternative versus Bachmann OEM part.
    help!
    jim
    Categories
    'N' Scale Related
  4. Modeling a cement structure with, well, cement

Here is a photo essay of how I am making my Tree Top juice plant. This is a cement structure in the prototype world and I decided the model would look best also made out of cement. Here are the photos of how I did it:

Day 1: start with a clean mold

Assemble the mold
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. introduction of myself and my future modeling railroads

hello my name is Dan and im from Idaho.

i was given N scale while i still had a great deal of HO when i belonged to a club near me. that was well over 10 years ago now. now im currently working on plans to build my own 16' X 30'+ layout. it will have 2 shortlines that was ran by the same company after 1986ish. the shortest of the 2 is the New Meadows Branch that was laid in Wieser, ID back in the early 20th century by the Pacific & Idaho Northern. as the name implys it ran from ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	INPR logo and slogan .jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	99591  
Page 1 of 140 123451151101 ... LastLast