View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Shire T Trak Module

Quote Originally Posted by northmill View Post
    This is my first T-Trak module.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Getting back after 6 months

It's been almost 6 months since I last put any real effort into the layout. Surprisingly, it just worked when I turned it on, which was very nice to have happen. I did spend about 30 minutes wiping down the track, and vacuuming out all the little spots first though. I expect it would have been a bit rough if I hadn't. I'm still impressed though. The No-Ox just works. It's magic, that's all there is to it. I left that sit for 6 months in a humid basement, and while there was a little black ...
  3. clover house

Has anyone had any luck ordering from them? I have tied to call Tom and left a message on their web site last week and no response.
    And just tried again to leave a note on their contact page and just keep getting error message.
    Hope Tom is OK. Lost his email when I changed web service.
    thanks
    rich
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Untitled and Pacific Railroad

Hello fellow n-scalers. So this is Aisane (online name) / Jerry (my English name. My actual name is Yubo, it's mandarin), and I'm a recent convert to n-scale after dabbling in HO for my childhood. I'm currently building my first layout, which is a ~2.5ft x 4.5 ft semi-modular layout. The track plan is pictured below.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-16 122342.jpg 
Views:	538 
Size:	154.2 KB 
ID:	130714
    I had a long list ofrequirements, but the main ones were to get two go arounds in the continuous running mode (not a oval), have sparse visiable ...

Updated 26th Jul 2023 at 08:37 PM by Aisane (Accidentally pressed enter during tags)

Tags: layoutp Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    'N' Scale Related
  5. Ohio to Iowa Trains Spots?

Hey there everyone,

I have an upcoming trip where I would like to hit some hobby shops/ train spots along the way to help break up the drive time.

I'll be leaving central Ohio area and heading west to Burlington, Iowa. The path takes me along Interstate 70 & Interstate 74. The big name cities that I will be driving through are Indianapolis IN, Champaign & Peoria, IL.

Anyone familiar with the areas and know of maybe a few good trains spots to hit?
    Categories
    Uncategorized