View RSS Feed

Jugtown Modeler

Happy Anniversary nScale.net

Rate this Entry
H all,

Andrew (Ridgeline) just reminded me that it is the anniversary of this site!

CONGRATULATIONS! For making it to 10 years!

I just want to thank all the folks who have contributed to creating this site, are working behind the scenes to make it run smoothly and all y'all for being so welcoming, friendly and helpful. I came from NscaleLimited where it seemed to be a small, talented group. I felt welcome there as well but the site had troubles and passed a slow death. I tried other sites by posting a few similar questions but here at nScale.net, I received the most welcoming responses. You all are great ambassadors for model railroading and N scale in particular. Don't take this for granted. On another site, I have yet to get a response for certain posts. Almost like I was intruding on a private affair.

I don't take this lightly. Finding someone that shares my passion for model railroading has not been that easy. It was a big turning point for me personally, as I needed the mentoring and inspiration to move forward both as a hobby but also from a personal standpoint. I was in a bit of a self pity rut and finding others with similar interests has been an important step for me.

Now, I just need to take all this somewhere and many of you are the inspiration and motivation to do this.

Thanks to all of you that have helped make this such a great community. Good luck over the next 10 year and beyond! (Gee, imagine where this hobby will be!)

Happy Anniversary!

Steve - Jugtown

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thank you Steve. It is contributions like yours that make this site as great as it is. The members, not the URL, are what counts.