View RSS Feed

Bronman

Shelf Elves? Naw... Spicy Shelf!

Rate this Entry
So, this is what my paint drawer used to look like...

Well, that just wasn't going to cut it.

One day, I came home from work and my mother-in-law who had been babysitting had de-cluttered our spice cabinet using this...

I found out they are sold at Bed, Bath & Beyond or you can order from various places online (Walmart, Amazon, eBay, others). I like to buy in store locally when I can, but I don't pay full price at BB&B. I waited until I got a coupon in the mail, and off I went to their store. Well, twice actually. Here is the result...

I'm still not done putting all of my paints back, but you get the idea.

For the record, I am in no way affiliated with either Spicy Shelf or Bed, Bath & Beyond. If anyone goes and buys a shelf organizer and has an issue with it, don't come looking for me. However, if anyone from Spicy Shelf or Bed, Bath & Beyond would like to pay me some sort of royalties for generating some extra traffic, then by all means let me know!

In all seriousness, I don't know how many of you guys are aware of this product, but it may be a great way for you to de-clutter your paint drawer/shelf(ves).

Comments

I've been aware of spice rack organizers for a long time (although I don't have one, I could use one).... maybe I should go shopping for the kitchen and the train room